Emergency? Call 01228 521 393

Contact Details Directions

About Us

The practice was established by a Craig Robinson in 1898. For many years the practice was based in Aglionby street, Carlisle, close to the two cattle markets which used to operate in the city centre, and close to the council’s horse yard for which Craig Robinson was the vet. Craig’s son Willie joined the practice and eventually Willie’s son, also called Craig, took over.

Craig Robinson Vets relocated to Rosehill in 1985. We currently service over 60 dairy farms as well as numerous beef and sheep units. We treat horses and are the official vets for Carlisle racecourse. Our companion animal clinic becomes busier year on year and our staff numbers have continued to rise to meet the demand. Many of our vets specialise in either pets or farm animals.